Posh Poise Style Coaching Registration 2022
Please review these Terms and Conditions before completing the APPLICATION form at the bottom of this page.
Fashion, Style, & Confidence COACHING
Posh Poise offers Confidence coaching, Self Development with Fashion Style Coaching to participants who have a keen interest in learning skills that are helpful to live a happy successful life and explore the Fashion Arts. The size of our classes are small and limited to 4-8 participants so that we can be sure to provide excellent focused professional instruction for each individual.
A minimum age of 12 years is required. If you are still living at home and under your parents guardianship, parents will need to fill out the application and come with you to the Introductory meeting at the Studio so we can ensure there is a good fit between us. We want this to be a very positive experience in your life.
Each participant is expected to do their homework and practise at home between classes – posture, poise, camera posing, practising good skin care, good eating habits, basically putting into practise the things you have been taught in class, etc.
- Plain black leggings
- Plain black ¾ or long sleeve form fitting black top. It is vitally important that we see your alignment and posture at all times.
- Black leather PUMPS. Preferably 2 – 2.5 inch heal for Teen Style
- Black leather PUMPS. Preferably 2.5 – 4 inch heel. Nine West is a good shoe for Advanced Style and Ageless Style classes, they have a good arch. You MUST be able to walk comfortably in your shoes. Make sure they bend at the ball of your feet when purchasing. No platforms please.
- Pencil with eraser/Pen whichever you prefer.
- Ringbound Notepad approx. 6in x 9in in size – available at Dollar stores for less than $4. (We offered binders of information for the classes before but found participants lost them or misplaced them and it was costly!) It has been proven that there is a kinetic response that if hand written notes are taken by the individuals they retain the information more. We now leave it up to the participants to choose their own SPECIAL notebook to take all important notes in classes. PLEASE be sure to write your contact information on the inside cover. I write in mine, IF FOUND PLEASE CONTACT and write down my email address.
- Makeup bag, lipstick, blush, eye shadows, eyeliner, brow pencil, mascara, concealer, good set of brushes. We go over this in the 1st session.
- You can be any height or weight. No restrictions apply. This coaching is about Self Development, Image Makeovers, Fashion, Style and FUN!
- Photo session is optional, not required and is an additional cost. The session includes professional makeup, hair, wardrobe styling, and a photo session by a PRO Fashion Photographer. Photo prints are additional.
- Your Water Bottle and any healthy snack you must eat to maintain your focus and energy
- You MUST arrive at the front door 10-15 mins before class start time. The Studio is private so all participants must be in at the same time.
- A great attitude and a smile
Participants are highly encouraged to attend every class. If you MUST miss a class, you are expected to contact the other participant you may be working on something with and engage in home study either through a Zoom meeting or in person together to ensure that you catch up. Refunds/discounts are not given for missed classes.
During our Prep class for our Celebration Ceremony, attendance is mandatory. We want to put our best foot forward and show off our newly developed skills to family & friends and make the Show look the best it can be!
HOLIDAY CLOSURES / GIFT CERTIFICATES
Posh Poise will be closed Thursday Dec 22, 2022 til Tuesday Jan 3 2023 for Christmas & New Years Break.
If you think you may know of someone that would love our Style Coaching as a gift, Gift Certificates are available and are a BIG HIT!
MARCH SPRING BREAK BOOTCAMPS may be offered ?
POSSIBLE FASHIONS SHOWS
There is a distinct chance of being offered the opportunity to audition to participate in LOCAL fashion shows. Auditions are often held and the show producer/choreographer will be there in attendance to meet you, talk to you and see you walk. There may be several opportunities for this per year in Victoria and Vancouver. Once you are with Posh Poise we will always keep you in the loop for these fun and exciting opportunities!
POSH POISE PILOT Fashion Style COACHING FEES
Participation is non-refundable for our initial POSH POISE PILOT program we are offering this Fall because the value of these classes and the working professionals we’ll be bringing in is priceless and prices will NEVER be offered at this rate again. We have built in a savings of $200 per program. This reduced price is for our original participants who take advantage of jumping in. You will be our SPECIAL OG (original) PEEPS! They’ll be lots of bonuses for this first Victoria group!
(*PILOT Program Pricing)
Teen Style 12-15 yrs, 4-8 teens, 8 weeks – Reg $695 SPECIAL $495
Teen Style 16-18 yrs, 4-8 teens, 8 weeks – Reg $695 SPECIAL $495
Advanced Style 12-15yrs, 4-8 p, 12 weeks – Reg $995 SPECIAL $795
Advanced Style 16-18 yrs, 4-8 p, 12 weeks – Reg $995 SPECIAL $795
Ageless Style 12+yrs, 4-8 p, 10 weeks – Reg $895 SPECIAL $695
FASHION Parties 12+ yrs, 4 hr min, 3-5 persons Celebration & Fashion Party Photo Sessions. Please email us to discuss what you would like to create and we can provide a customized quote for you. These are FUN, FAB, FASHION Parties!
*(+ GST) will be added to all fees.
Fashion Style Coaching dates – TBA
Teen Style Sun 1-3pm 8 weeks
Advanced Style Sun 3-5pm 12 weeks
Ageless Style Wed 7-8:30pm 10 weeks
10% discount is given for 2 or 3 participants from the same family.
PAYMENT / REFERRALS
*PILOT PROGRAM FEES are to be paid in FULL to receive SPECIAL $200 Savings
Send directly by e-transfer to Victoria Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org
CODE: SPECIAL. Receipts will be provided.
REFERRALS: If you bring in a friend you would like to do the class with, we give you a $50 referral fee towards your class.
WITHDRAWAL OF PARTICIPANTS
Participation is non-refundable for our initial POSH POISE PILOT PROGRAM Fall 2022 because of the SPECIAL one-time-only pricing with a savings of $200 per coaching class per participant. We are looking for participants that are super KEEN! ?
ALL MEDIA RELEASE
Our Studio is located in a PRIVATE Co Working Creators Media HUB where photography, audio and video recording will be taking place all the time. Your involvement in our classes, or presence in our space as a guest constitutes your consent to be photographed/filmed and/or otherwise recorded and you AGREE to the release and publication of any and ALL recorded Media of your image/appearance and voice. Thank you for your understanding.
PARKING / LOCATION
Easiest option for parking is the City of Victoria, Courtney St Parkade between Blanshard & Douglas. Parking is FREE on Sundays. You can download the free ParkVictoria app from the App Store or Google Play to pay for parking using your iPhone, iPad, Android smart phone or tablet. You can also use any data-enabled mobile device to access the ParkVictoria mobile web application at www.parkvictoria.ca.
DIRECTIONS & LOCATION: after you are parked at the parkade, continue up the hill to 780 Blanshard, take a right and you’ll see the beautifully painted peach and green art deco building on the Corner of Blanshard and Burdett. For a visual, an exterior photo of our Studio building is in the Style Coaching page photo gallery, bottom photo.
BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW
We look forward to hearing from you. PLEASE fill out the Application form below and we’ll call to book your introductory interview meeting and Studio tour. (*Payment for Fashion, Style & Confidence Coaching will NOT be accepted until an introductory interview and Studio tour has taken place, and the participant/guardian has signed a contract agreeing to the participation. We want this to be something you REALLY want to do and you see it as a worthwhile investment in yourself. Posh Poise Fashion Style is FUN, focused & transformational.)
Please fill out the form below and we’ll reach back to you to set an interview. You can also call us at the Studio at (250) 609-6317